🙂 🙂 🙂
- „I had problems with women, I mean everyone has problems with German women. It’s about politics, they are sexually political, does anyone agree with me?“
„There have always been discussions and one had to find out where one is at – the proportions of power. It has always been about this, no matter how short my relationships with German women were, you know?
I come from Australia, we don’t have this there“.
- On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012, I told my girlfriend to meet me at my parent’s house for dinner. When she arrived I had stationed my brother to sit her in the back of an open Honda CRV and give her some headphones. He „wanted to play her a song“…
What she got instead was the world’s first Live Lip-Dub Proposal.
Spiegel online, 30.05.2012
Heiratsantrag auf YouTube
„Willst Du mich heiraten?“, fragte Isaak Lamb seine Freundin Amy. Ganz schön langweilig, eigentlich. Wären da nicht die über fünfzig tanzenden Freunde, die strahlende Familie und die Kameras. Das YouTube-Video veränderte die Welt: Ein Pole glaubt jetzt wieder an die Liebe.
- Expressing concern at the effects of the „creeping ubiquity of hardcore pornography“ into pop culture, advertising consultant Cindy Gallop explains the origins and goals of her website, Make Love Not Porn (www.makelovenotporn.com). Gallop describes the site as a forum for young adults to learn and speak frankly about sexuality.
L2’s Generation Next Forum dissects the characteristics, influence, and brand affinities of tomorrow’s affluent consumers. The largest gathering of prestige marketers in North America, L2 forums combine education and entertainment to inspire and enlighten.
Cindy Gallop is half English, half Chinese, grew up in Asia, in Brunei, and read English Literature at Somerville College, Oxford. She began working in theater marketing and then moved to advertising, where she spent the majority of her career working for one agency, global creative network Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
She joined them in London in 1989 to run global accounts such as Coca-Cola, Polaroid and Ray-Ban; moved to Singapore in 1996 to help start up and run BBH Asia Pacific; and moved to New York in 1998 to start up BBH US, which began as Cindy in a room with a phone, and four years later was named Adweek’s Eastern Agency of the Year, winning clients such as Levi’s, Johnnie Walker and Axe. In 2003 Advertising Women of New York voted Gallop Advertising Woman of the Year.
In 2005 Gallop resigned as chairman of BBH to do something different. She consults for clients who want to change the game in their particular sector, and who are looking for radical reinvention, and for groundbreaking, innovative, forward-thinking strategic and executional approaches. She is the founder and CEO of IfWeRantheWorld, an extremely simple crowdsourced web platform designed to turn good intentions into action, which will launch in January 2010. She launched another side venture, MakeLoveNotPorn, at TED 2009 and acts as board advisor to a number of technology and media startups.
She has a reputation as a highly compelling speaker at conferences such as TED, ad:tech (for whom she hosted the inaugural ad:tech Tokyo in September 2009), The Feast (which she hosted in October 2009), The Next Big Idea, MIPTV, and iMedia Summits, and writes opinion pieces for online publications (Adotas) and magazines (Marie Claire, V-Marketing China). More details can be found at http://www.cindygallop.com.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Flashmob Proposal ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
- We wanted to capture the pureness of every angle, every smile, every wiped tear, just…everything. With this video, that’s what we did. Or at least tried to. We hope you enjoy this moment just as much as we do.
Congratulations Jamin and Val, I love you both. I pray that you two continue to seek God and fall in love with one another daily, for the rest of your lives. -With love, Jamie D.
DANCERS: Jamin Love. Sean Albania, KR Banaag, Bonnie Humphreys, Melissa Humphreys, Austin Fernandez, Glen Dalida, Kathleen Tung, Vivian Cheong, Jamie Deriada, Grace Sim, Trevor Barata, Tristan Edpao
Recorded by: Michael Hari, Jonathan Martin, Jazlynn Pastor
Edited By: Michael Hari (@harithefup), Jonathan Martin (@anajonda), Jamie Deriada (@jamiederiada)
Additional footage from: Patrick Penalosa
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿…✿◕ ‿ ◕✿…✿◕ ‿ ◕✿…✿◕ ‿ ◕✿…✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ❤ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
- Innocence on the playground and trying to grab a hold of that first love. Screen print now available here goabove.com/main/?p=596
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ❤ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
- TED 2009, audience member Cindy Gallop gave a 4-minute presentation that became one of the event's most talked about. Speaking from her personal experience, she argued that hardcore pornography had distorted the way a generation of young men think about sex. She talked about how she was fighting back with the launch of a website — http://makelovenotporn.com — to correct the myths being propagated. You can comment on this talk here: http://blog.ted.com/2009/12/cindy_gallop_ma.php
- TED Talks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at http://www.ted.com/translate. Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/top10
„Valentinstag?! Finde ich albern. Wozu einen Tag für die Liebe? Man kann sich doch an jedem Tag… und überhaupt… Rosen, Herzen… Romantik – nicht mit mir!“ – Und jetzt alle mal schnell im Alltag umgeschaut. Man kann jeden Tag… Aber – macht Ihr? Jeden Tag? Und ich meine keine bunten Bildchen mit Sinnsprüchen auf Pinnwänden… Na bitte. Die Liebe hat Euch enttäuscht?? Hey, Liebe ist doch nicht abhängig vom Beziehungsstatus. Na, klingelt’s..? ;o) Also nehmt ihn doch für einen kurzen Moment wahr… diesen Tag, an dem wenigstens einmal die Liebe die Welt „regiert“. Ich wette, jedem fällt in diesem Augenblick jemand ein, dem ein bisschen davon gut tun könnte. Dafür braucht es auch keine Rosen… Manchmal genügt schon ein liebes Wort. Liebevoll, Eure Pötry ♥
via Germanys next Kabinettsküche
Blumen zum Valentinstag ( ❧ 045)